Declaration of Purpose
A legitimate Militia pursuant to the ends of Amendment 2 of the United States Constitution, shall preserve the life, liberty, and property of all law-abiding citizens within its area through the preparation, training, and support of a lawful citizens’ group outside the jurisdiction of government. To better aid the defense of liberty, Texas State Militia shall train citizens within a well regulated organization dedicated to upholding our natural and inalienable rights and the constitution of the State of Texas.
Who we are…
- Your neighbors, friends, co-workers, family members.
- Committed to assist and defend our community, state and nation.
- Dedicated to training and preparation.
- Freedom-loving patriots.
- Citizens, retired/active law enforcement, fire, and military veterans.
- An organized militia under the US/Texas Constitutions and US Code.
- Sworn to uphold and defend the US and Texas Constitutions
- We are not vigilantes or radicals.
- We are not a shadow, fringe group.
- We are not outlaws, rebels or insurgents.
- We are not a racist or white supremacist organization.
- We are not a hate group.